Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Introduction of Me

What's up. My name is Deangelo Mack. I was born on April 4th, 1991. My parents names are Eric and Deborah Edwards. I'm a son of five. My home town is Independence Missouri. I attend school at Missouri Western State University. My current major is Physical Therapy. I also live in Juda hall. I have no pets, I have two tattoo's, and I'm the first of my family to go to college. I have a 4month old nephew and a unborn niece. Thing's I like to do in my spare time is sleeping, playing xbox box with my roommates, draw, playing basketball at Looney Complex, and weight lifting. My favorite television shows are: Family Guy, Boondocks, Animal Planet, Robot Chicken, Chowder, George Lopez, and sometimes the History channel. My favorite foods are: Mac n Cheese, Rotel, Pasta, Bratwurst, and Hot Cheetos. I love hot sauce, I put Louisiana hot sauce on everything because it makes foods taste a lot better and spicy. My favorite sport is basketball. I'm also a fan of the Kansas Jayhawks. My all time favorite movie is Lion King. I've loved that movie since I was a young.

1 comment:

  1. Hi De'Angelo,

    Thank you for sharing. I don't use Louisiana Hot Sauce, but I do use ketchup on nearly everything (including steak). My brothers are also fans of KU. You must have a severe distaste for MU then :) The rivalry is rather passionate.

    What have been your experiences with reading and writing? What would you like me to know?

    Ms. Chastain

    ReplyDelete